Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two years.. Graduate school... MBA???

I feel as though after I have gone through the excitement of having so many of my friends/associates/classmates graduate today, it makes me really reflect that two years from now, it will be me.  There was a time when two years simply seemed like forever, but it actually isn't. I actually thought about how it was two years ago that I graduated from High School. It happened SO fast.

I mean, I have juggled back and forth with the idea of graduating next year.  Which is possible, however, I opted to just add another major and a minor.  I mean, I can possibly drop the minor if it gets too hectic, but in the meantime, I'm going to graduate in 2014 with the class that I came to Liberty with.  It should be very interesting, I must say.  Well,  I have always thought about what I'm going to do for grad school.  It's been pretty tough, because I went for the longest time saying that I was not going to be at Liberty for grad school.  But looking at what they have to offer and the position that I am in, there is no reason why I shouldn't consider it.  They don't require a GRE (which is weird...) But I'm 100% POSITIVE that I will get in.  Someone threw the idea out to me that as having a Communications Undergrad, it's probably better to get an MBA.  I didn't think about that much at all, but I do know that Liberty has an exceptional MBA program.  So I looked through it and saw that they offer something specific, a MBA in Public Relations.  I feel as though as I'm getting more into my classes, although I absolutely LOVE Broadcasting, I feel more of a pull to the benefits of Public Relations.  It's SO weird. But I think I may actually consider it. I am definitely going to look around some more.  So far, VCU and Syracuse have been options.  But for some reason, I have not really found that place where I really feel peace about.
Ha I have no idea what God wants me to do with my education fully yet... but I feel as though I'm somehow getting closer and closer as I go.   But that is all I wanted to say at the moment...

Oh wait! I want to talk about something else... but I will put it into a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment