Monday, March 1, 2010

hmm

1. Do you think you eat more than you should?
no

2. What is your favorite meal?
pizza.. or something chinese

3. What did you have for dinner today (or yesterday)?
emm I didn't eat dinner last night

4. What is your favorite dessert?
ice cream :D

5. Can you cook well?
yeah

6. Are you a fruit or veggie person?
i'm so fruit definitely

7. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
hmm Applebee's and I like Red Robin and Cheeburger Cheeburger

8. Do you feel comfortable with your weight?
yep.. I could tone up a bit though

9. Are you vegetarian or vegan?
not really.. considering being a partial vegetarian though

10. Describe your normal eating habits
emm I kind of eat little snacks here and there multiple times a day


1. How much do you find yourself thinking about sex?
not that much.. I'm pure =)

2. Are you still a virgin?
yes

3. If not, who did you lose your virginity to and when?


4. Do you believe you should be in love to have sex?
I mean.. why have sex with someone you're not married to? why marry someone you don't love?

5. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
no

6. What the first thing you look for in a boy/girl?
the way his hair looks and the way he dresses.. it somehow shows in part the way he carries himself... maturity..responsibility.. personality.. and what his standards are

7. Do you have any special fantasies?
emm haha

8. Have you been in lust more than love?
well.. apparently.. because I've been hurt SO much by it in the past... but now.. no

9. Would you have sex with more than one person?
no

10. Who in your life do you feel the most lust for?
I don't lust after anyone

Greed
1. What do you want more than anything right now?
ice cream lol

2. Does money play an important part of your life?
em its important to have if I need something.. but at the moment no.. because my parents buy a lot of my stuff.. but in college.. I'll have to get a job to pay for leisure stuff, so yeah it'll be pretty important

3. What are your goals for the future?
finish school... start career.. start a family.. raise them well

4. Do you think money is more important than love?
no

5. If you were given one million dollars right now, what would you do with it?
tithe.. buy necessities.. budget.. save

6. Has anyone ever called you spoiled or greedy?
emm spoiled.. yeah lol

7. Do your parents have a lot of money?
I think so..

8. How much money do you spend in one week?
not much

9. Do/would you share with people that are less fortunate?
it depends on the way they take care of things.. there are some less fortunate people who treat things like CRAP and that's why they're less fortunate

10. Have you ever robbed someone?
no

Sloth
1. Have many people called you lazy?
emm none?

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
it depends on the day.. sometimes I don't sleep that well at night lol so I spend most/all of my morning sleeping lol

3. Do you often take naps in the middle of the day?
it depends on the time I get up in the morning

4. What was the most depressing time of your life?
emm junior year ha

5. What is the best way to relax?
reading my bible/talking to God.. writing

6. Would you consider yourself more of a follower or leader?
leader

7. Would you consider yourself a caring person?
yes

8. What time do you go to bed at night?
I don't remember

9. What do you waste most of your time doing?
facebook lol.. but I do get other stuff done

10. Would you rather go out somewhere or stay home?
go out.. I guess

Wrath
1. Who was the last person you were upset with?
Michael

2. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
tied them up w/ duct tape lol

3. Do you hate anyone?
no

4. Are you angry a lot?
no

5. What was the last thing that made you mad?
#1.. and the fact that I'm sure he twisted stories up, etc. acting like he's the victim

6. Have you even been in a physical fight with someone?
yeah

7. Has there been a time that you wanted to seek revenge?
yeah

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
emm idk.. incorrect usage of grammar in text... lol

9. How do you express your anger and frustration?
write..

10. Is it easy for you to forgive?
it depends..

Envy
1. Who are you most jealous of?
no one

2. What is something you want that your best friend has?
my own car lol

3. What is one thing you think you are lacking in life?
emm nothing really

5. How would you consider yourself lucky?
I live in a two parents home with parents that are in love with each other.. and I'm a college-bound senior =)

6. Unlucky?
emm... nothing that I know of

7. Have you ever felt sorry for yourself?
yeah

8. Overall, do you think you have everything you need?
not everything... there are still areas that I need to grow in that will allow me to better prepare for the things that I need in the future

9. Is there anyone that has been envious of you?
probably

10. Do you want a better life than what you have?
no

Pride
1. What is your best physical feature?
my eyes..

2. What do you like most about your personality?
I'm determined.. not easily angered.. articulate

3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
it depends.. like a half hour

4. Do you wear a lot of make-up?
no

5. How often do you go shopping?
ehh when i feel like it

6. Are your looks very important to you?
they have importance.. but not the most important thing

7. Would you ever like to be a model?
I did it once

8. What could be improved about your body?
I need some more tone.. I lost a lot of it by not playing bball =( gym time

9. Do you think that you’re better than others?
no

10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
ehh idk

No comments:

Post a Comment