Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Plans

Definitely starting to get into this stuff now haha.

I'm currently deciding on what I should do for my birthday. I think I came up with a general plan.. But it was hard to do, because apparently, the things that most 18 year olds do for their birthday is go clubbing. I didn't want to do that for mine. Especially since my closest friends turn 18 after I do. I know that I want to do something that'll last until 3 or 4 AM.

Well... here are some ideas...

VA BEACH DAY-preferably April 16th. My birthday falls on a busy weekend.. So on the 9th, I'll do a small dinner. Then the 16th, I'll have a small group of friends (some are close.. some aren't.. but they're fun.. so idc) spend the day in va beach.. then come back late... I'm hoping that it'll be warm so that I can at least spend some time at the ocean.. Or at least look.. I love it there.

Stay in Richmond-go to Shokoe bottom or Short pump for a late night dinner.. then maybe a movie? idk it depends on what is open after midnight (hopefully something other than a club =/) Finding something fun to do in Richmond is rather difficult lol

Go to DC... that may work.. but I don't know too much about the area to plan something.. then its more of a metropolitan area.. so more traffic.. and a lot more tiring to pull off.. Then my parents and myself won't really feel comfortable with me driving in that area for the first time.. =/

Hmm then... I think that's all that I have... I'm still looking around for stuff, but it does seem as though VA Beach is a more fun and easiest thing to pull off...

No comments:

Post a Comment