Sunday, November 20, 2011

I find it interesting that as I'm maturing, I really enjoy coming home for break to my family.  I've been here for my second day and nothing has clashed. We've been getting along, I'm not annoyed.  I really did not realize how immature I once was until now.  When I felt as though the things that I had issues with were actually there to better myself.  I am very grateful for my family and the fact that they are constantly pushing me to have a relationship with Christ.  Then for one, I am thankful that I have a relationship with Him.

I think that this week will be a refresher for me. I want to take this time to reflect.  Catch up with a few people, then get some needed work done. So far, I did accomplish getting my braids out.  Which is a BIG deal haha. They take HOURS.  

Tomorrow, I will have to get research done for my presentation and e-mail it do one of my group members.  Then possibly taking pictures since it'll be 70 degrees.  Monday... probably roaming around taking more pictures and then going to my brother's first basketball game.  Tuesday working on my presentation.. then doing extra credit stuff for my design class (I shockingly have an A in the class, but I may need the extra credit since this magazine is worth a BIG chunk of my final grade).Wednesday, pictures maybe? Then church.  Thursday, Thanksgiving.. Friday.. maybe hanging out somewhere and taking more pictures?  Saturday, maybe pictures then heading back to Lynchburg for my final two weeks of the semester.  

Ha my major plan is to take a series of pictures for my final exam project.  My theme is companionship.. so I want to incorporate that with people and inanimate objects.  I kind of want to utilize downtown and see if the buildings would help some.  If it works out, I can do it on Friday or something. I need to spend time tomorrow sketching out a plan.  What I want to use, etc.  I need a minimum of 35 images.. but for the sake of my song selection, I need 50.  The song that I'm choosing is "I'll Be There" by Tiffany Evans.  It's actually a really good one and would fit perfectly.  I just need to get the images, then make the slideshow when I get back to school.  These next two weeks won't be the toughest, which I'm glad.  So I may actually get a chance to catch up on sleep and be energized for the exams that I have.  

I need to figure out what I"m going to do for Christmas break though.  Possibly applying for jobs in Lynchburg and then browsing for little random side jobs to get a little income in.  I definitely want to start saving and becoming more independent.  I know my parents are willing to help, but it is good to have something that you've earned.  

We'll see about it all. I should take a bunch of pictures and sell them or something. Like stock images.. lol I may actually try it and see if it works.  It just might. 

But all in all.... I think that this week will be more of a relaxing, hobby time week.  It'll be great.  

-Quayla

No comments:

Post a Comment