Friday, October 4, 2013

Making it through the final stretch-Update

Seriously,

I am reaching the 8 week mark of my Final Semester and I'm sitting here thinking about how fast it has gone.. and how fast the Spring Semester will get here.  How fast graduation will get here.  How fast it'll be when I have to begin working for the rest of my life.

It's crazy because as I'm sitting here thinking about all the things that are coming up,  it gets a little challenging to figure out what I'm supposed to do next and where I'm supposed to be going.

At first, I've wanted to go to grad school.  It seems to be the smartest "move" on paper because I can practically get an education for free.  But at the same time, I sit there thinking about exactly how smart of an idea would that be.  Do I want to continue on with schooling for two additional years?  Or do I want to just go out into the work force.  I know that going into Public Relations is relatively easier to do versus any other field.  The growth and demand of it is rapid and I just feel as though the sooner I can get to work, the better.  The more money I can make would be the better.  As of late,  I felt as though I should stay home and save money while I work.  But on the other hand, I'm kind of on the fence and I'm not sure whether I should just go out and be on my own.  If I should move somewhere outside of Richmond.  If so, where?

It's a matter of not being sure where God wants to place me. Even though I'm not panicking, it becomes really hard to not know what I'm supposed to be doing next and where I'm supposed to be doing it.  But at the same time, I'm perfectly okay with it.

It is hard to believe that in less than a year, this is what I will be doing.

The thing about my academics is that I have been being less and less motivated to doing my work.  I don't want to even think about what I'm supposed to be doing.  I am doing hw constantly and it's bugging me! ha.  But I'm kind of glad that my Philosophy class is almost done.  After that, I will only have to worry about Theology, which isn't NEARLY as time consuming and so much easier.  Then I'll have to begin working on my campaigns for class and other things.

Well, this is just a very random update on my life right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment