Saturday, May 4, 2013

Digging Deeper

There is so much that I could say.. so many unfinished blogs that I need to complete.

I'm getting closer to the point where the Lord is leading me to share my testimony.  I know that the timing isn't just yet.

I'm getting closer to the point of knowing what my calling is... it's just not yet.

I'm just not really sure why, but lately, I have been swarmed with so much information that is opening the door to allowing me to have a new and deeper understanding of the Lord and His sovereignty. Again, I am finding myself humbled and overwhelmed by the fact that God loves me so much and is entrusting me with all this information that so many people miss.

The information that I have been learning.. is convicting. It's offensive. But, it's... constructive. It's the kind of information where I need to remove all fear to express and share it. It's something where I know this summer, I will have to and want to spend countless hours researching and engaging into the Word for what it really is.

I think however, that this is what the Lord has been preparing me for.  For me to question so much and then bring people into my life that is answering every single question.. backed up through scripture. That is what amazes me more than anything. I'm at the place where I am receptive to learning everything there is to learn. Correctly.

It's a time where I think all of us should sit back and truly examine the Word of God for ourselves. Start over from scratch. Forget what we were "taught" and just dig deeper for ourselves.  So many questions would be answered and so much deception would be done away with.

I know that this blog is pretty short.. But I wanted to at least share just a little sneak peak of what is going to come on the blog in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment